Online Services Registration Form »
Please download your personal registration form for Online Services above or ask for a copy at Reception.
- If you live more than one mile from a chemist, the surgery can dispense your medication to you from our own dispensary. Dispensary can be contacted via telephone between the hours of 10am and 3pm (except Wed which is 10-12am) and in person at any time during the times shown for reception opening hours.
- If you live within a one mile radius of a chemist you will be issued with a prescription which can be sent directly to a local chemist or personally collected from our dispensary for you to take away and have dispensed at a pharmacy of your choice
tel 01226 765300 at least 48 hours before the prescription is required
Repeat prescriptions will be processed and ready for collection wherever possible within 48 hours of receipt
Prescriptions for drugs which have been authorised as a repeat prescription by the doctor may be ordered:
- In person by handing in a written request at any time during reception hours
- By telephone between 10am & 3pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday and between 10am & 12noon on Wednesday
- By post (please enclose a SAE if you require the prescription posting back to you)
- Online – using the link on this page
Home Delivery of Medication
Home delivery of medication is available to eligible patients (those with serious difficulty in collecting medication eg. elderly, disabled, housebound) please enquire at reception.
ALL PATIENTS ON REPEAT MEDICATION ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A MEDICATION REVIEW AT LEAST ANNUALLY; WHICH WILL INCLUDE A BLOOD TEST PRIOR TO THE REVIEW.