Online Services Registration Form »
Please download your personal registration form for Online Services above or ask for a copy at Reception.
- The surgery can only dispense your medication to you from our own dispensary if you live more than 1.6 km from a Pharmacy. Dispensary can be contacted via telephone between the hours of 10am and 3pm (except Wed which is 10-12am) and in person at any time during surgery opening hours
- If you live within a 1.6 km radius of a Pharmacy or request not to use our own dispensing service you will be issued with a prescription which can be dispensed by a pharmacy of your choice. This includes your repeat prescription
Tel: 01226 765300 at least 48 hours before the prescription is required
Repeat prescriptions will be processed and ready for collection wherever possible within 48 hours of receipt
Prescriptions for drugs which have been authorised as a repeat prescription by the doctor may be ordered:
- In person by handing in a written request at any time during reception hours
- By telephone between 10am & 3pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday and between 10am & 12noon on Wednesday
- By post (please enclose a SAE if you require the prescription posting back to you)
- Online – using the link on this page
Urgent medication requiring a prescription out of surgery hours should be requested from the Out of Hours deputising service (see When the Surgery is Closed). Lloyds Pharmacy in Midland Street, Barnsley is the nearest late opening dispensing pharmacy.
Home Delivery of Medication
Home delivery of medication is available to eligible patients (those with serious difficulty in collecting medication eg. elderly, disabled, housebound) please enquire at dispensary.