Please download your personal registration form for Online Services above or ask for a copy at Reception.
Patients can register with the practice by requesting a registration application form from reception.
We would like to clarify a few points regarding the registration procedure:
- When registering with a new GP your former GP does not have to be informed. This makes the procedure much simpler.
- You do not need to move home to be able to register with a new doctor.
- The whole household does not need to register if they do not wish to – one or more members can be registered elsewhere.
- Confidentiality regarding all aspects of registration is absolute. Neither your former doctor nor other members of your household will be informed of the name or address of your new doctor.
All new patients will be offered a new patient health check.
Please refer to the Practice Area details to find out if you are eligible to register at this practice.
New: Surgery opening times
|MONDAY||07:45 – 18:30|
|TUESDAY||07:45 – 18:30|
|WEDNESDAY||07:45 – 18:00|
|THURSDAY||07:45 – 18:30|
|FRIDAY||07:45 – 18:30|
Dispensary can be contacted via telephone between the hours of 11am and 2pm, and in person between 12 noon and 6pm.
- Medication can be collected between 12 noon and 6pm.
- Please ask a member of reception staff if you are unsure.
NHS England no longer register patients for organ donation – This used to be done when completing a new patient registration form.
Registration for blood and organ donation
It is now very simple for patients to self-register on the NHS Blood and Transplant website. Should you wish to register for blood or organ donation or need any information, please follow this link www.nhsbt.nhs.uk for a greater choice and options. If patients prefer to talk to someone to register they can telephone the NHS Blood and Transplant helpdesk on 0300 123 2323.